Home Jobs IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018

IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018

29
SHARE

 
 

పెట్రో మార్కెటింగ్ దిగ్గజం ఇండియన్ ఆయిల్ కార్పొరేషన్ లిమిటెడ్ భారీ ఉద్యోగ ప్రకటన చేసింది. పలు విభాగాల వారీగా 700 పోస్టులకు నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల చేసింది. కాస్ట్ ల వారీగా..OBC-199, NCL-89, SC-54, ST-8, వెస్ట్రన్ రీజియన్ లో -350 పోస్టులకు గ్రీన్ సిగ్నల్ ఇచ్చింది.
రాష్ట్రాలు/ కేంద్ర పాలిత ప్రాంతాల వారీగా ఖాళీలు
తమిళనాడు-149, కర్ణాటక-69, కేరళ-46, తెలంగాణ-42, ఏపీ-44, మహారాష్ట్ర-162, గుజరాత్-105, గోవా-8, మధ్యప్రదేశ్-58, ఛత్తీస్ గడ్-14, దాదా అండ్ నాగర్ హవేలి-3.
ట్రైనింగ్ పిరియడ్-12 నెలలు
స్టైపెండ్-నిబంధనల మేరకు
అర్హతలు-ట్రేడ్ అప్రెంటీస్ లో అకౌంటెంట్ కు కనీసం 50 శాతం (SC,ST, దివ్యాంగులకు-45శాతం) మార్కులతో ఏదైనా డిగ్రీ.
మిగిలిన పోస్టులకు పదో తరగతితో పాటు ట్రేడ్ లో ITI, టెక్నిషియన్ అప్రెంటీస్ కు సంబంధింత విభాగాల్లో ఇంజనీరింగ్ డిప్లొమా.
వయసు-2018 జనవరి-31నాటికి 18-24 మధ్య ఉండాలి. రిజర్వేషన్లు వర్తిస్తాయి.
ఎంపిక-రాత పరీక్ష ఇంటర్వ్యూ
పరీక్ష-ఫిబ్రవరి-25
దరఖాస్తు విధానం –ఆన్ లైన్
దరఖాస్తు ప్రారంభం-ఫిబ్రవరి-3
లాస్ట్ డేట్ –సదరన్ రీజియన్ పోస్టులకు ఫిబ్రవరి-19, వెస్ట్రన్ రీజియన్ పోస్టులకు ఫిబ్రవరి-20, 2018.
పూర్తి వివరాలకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited for the Southern Region and Western Region have announced the Apprentice Vacancies Recruitment Process. Candidates form these regions can apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 from the official website of the company. As per both the notifications the total vacancies in different trades are 700 of which each region holds half the total number of vacancies. So for application submission for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 candidates must initially know what are the necessary qualifications.
Applications are acceptable only online for the Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment 2018. In the qualifying examination candidates should have minimum of 45% of marks. Candidates with matriculation with ITI, Diploma, Graduate have vacancies in IOCIL Apprentice wing. So check the trades that are applicable for you and apply with in the given dates for this IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018. There are six different trades apprentice and seven technical Apprentice vacancies. So for a clarity candidates should first read the notifications and the proceed to application submission.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Trade/Technician Apprentice Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Region of Vacancies: Western and Southern
Total Vacancies: 700
Trade Apprentice
Fitter
Electrician
Electronic Mechanic
Instrument Mechanic
Machinist
Accountant
Technician Apprentice
Electrical
Mechanical
Electronics
Electrical
Instrumentation
Civil
Electrical & Electronics
IOCL Southern and Western Region Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Western Region
Maharashtra: 162
Gujarat: 105
Goa: 08
Madhya Pradesh: 58
Chhattisgarh: 14
Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 03
Southern Region
Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 149
Karnataka: 69
Kerala: 46
Telangana: 42
Andhra Pradesh: 44
Educational Qualification: Matriculation with ITI, Diploma, Graduation possessing candidates have IOCL Vacancies 2018. So candidates with this qualification having an over all percentage and experience if application can apply.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31st January 2018
Pay Scale: Candidate will receive and consolidated pay as per apprentice act rules along with an additional pay of Rs.2500/-
Period of Apprentice Ship Training: 12 months
Selection Methodology: Written Test and Interview.
Scheme of examination: The test is for two hour which carry 85% of marks. Remaining 15% is covered through personal interview. Test is bilingual ( English and Hindi)
Minimum marks of qualifying: 40%. Relaxation of 5% is application for SC ST candidates.
Important Dates:
Southern Region
Opening Date of Application: 05th Feb 2018
Closing Date of Application: 19th Feb 2018
Date of Written Test: 04th March 2018
Western Region
Opening of Application: 05th February 2018
Closing of Application Form: 20th February 2018.
For more details of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 check the links below
Apply for Southern Region   Apply for Western Region

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here